Livid Jeans Jone Slim Black Selvage
Made from a 12.5 Oz Dry Black Selvage denim from the Japanese fabric mill, Kurabo. This particular denim features a 3x1 twill weave with both warp and weft dyed in a black sulphur. The yarns are dyed using a method called rope dye whereas the yarns are dipped in such short intervalls that prevents the black colour from fully penetrating the white core of the cotton yarns. With friction and wear as the black colour tears off the surface of the fabric, the un-dyed core of the yarn will appear, slowly leaving a beautiful white contrast fading to the surface, instead of become a dull grey. This garment also has a 1% added polyester for increased comfort. A definite essential for any denim enthusiast.
The garment features:
– 12,5 Oz rope dye selvage denim from Kurabo, Japan.
– Sanforized 99%Co/1%Pu.
– Weft and Warp dyed in black
– Waxed leather back patch
– Coin and rear pockets reinforced with 8oz heavy canvas
– YKK two-prongtack, copper button fly
– YKK solid copper washer-burr rivets
– Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread